2014. Expedia integration
Through this new communication protocol, which integrates our PMS with the Expedia QuickConnect ® (EQC) tool, it is possible to export Inventories (Availability and Rates) directly from the PMS, as well as automatically collect Reservations made through of the Web.
Availability and Rates Update:
- Quotas established for the OTA
- Days of Minimum and Maximum Stay
- CTA and CTD (Close To Arrival, Close To Departure) Utilities
- Prices per day and guest for the different Rooms. Automatic update of Prices that have Meal Plan (by number of guest, day and type of Room)
- Closing Dates
- Non-refundable Automatic Rate Generation + Early Booking
- The possibility of scheduling the update is enabled so that it is carried out automatically (normally, every day at dawn, although it can be configured according to the needs of the Hotel). On the other hand, there is also the manual option that sends the data to the Engine at the time the user decides. The average time of an update for a whole year, both in the automatic and manual cases, is less than one minute.
Reception of Reservations:
- The Reservation made through Expedia.com is loaded directly into the PMS (the existence of new Reservations is verified by means of a periodic check, with frequency configurable according to the needs of the Hotel; ex: 10 ‘, 15’, 30 ‘, etc.)
- Immediate confirmation is sent to Expedia.com, including the actual Reservation number, generated in the Hotel itself through the PMS
- After receiving each Reservation, a printout of the data associated with it is made (as well as an email is sent to the Head of Accommodations). In this way, the Hotel will perceive that a new Reservation has been loaded into its Computer Systems
- Quota and Booking update automatically