2015. Integration with Escapio
Through this new communication protocol it is possible to export Inventories (Availability and Rates) directly from the PMS, as well as automatically collect Reservations made through the Web.
Availability and Rates Update:
- Quotas established for Escapio, and Prices per day for the different Rooms, although a Room Type in the PMS may mean different Room Types in the OTA (Standard Double, Double with Sea View, Double Ground Floor, etc. , being able to increase or decrease the prices in percentage terms, depending on the Type of Room)
- Days of Minimum and Maximum Stay
- We automatically make different rates in Escapio for Meal Plan (Room Only, Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All Include)
- Closing dates
- The possibility of scheduling the update is enabled so that it is carried out automatically (normally, every day at dawn, although it can be configured according to the needs of the Hotel). On the other hand, there is also the manual option that sends the data to the OTA at the time the user decides. The average time of an update for a whole year, both in the automatic and manual cases, is less than one minute.
Reception of Reservations:
- The Reservation made through Escapio is loaded directly into the PMS (the existence of new Reservations is verified through a periodic check, with a configurable frequency depending on the needs of the Hotel; eg: 10 ‘, 15’, 30 ‘, etc.).
- Due to the particularities of this OTA, it has become necessary to implement a verification of the prior existence in the PMS of each of the Reserves recovered, as well as the modifications made to them
- After receiving each Reservation, a printout of the data associated with it is made (as well as an email is sent to the Head of Accommodations). In this way, the Hotel will perceive that a new Reservation has been loaded into its Computer Systems
- Quota and Booking update automatically