2015. Integration with Hotelbeds
As part of our integration campaign with the main OTAs on the Market, we are pleased to officially announce the creation of a new Communication Protocol in the Seven Stars OTA Connectivity suite, the PMS of Class One Group . One of the great qualities of this integration is that it is fundamentally directed and designed for PMS integration, without having the Channel Manager philosophy, for which they have a different protocol.
It is, in this case, the integration with Hotelbeds , we are talking about one of the largest accommodation wholesalers in the world. world. His combination of in-depth knowledge of the travel industry and creative promotional campaigns will help you extract maximum value from your portfolio. By working collaboratively, they can create unique joint marketing campaigns, based on a combination of distribution channels, source markets, and promotional rates designed from their Seven Stars PMS.
This protocol consists of 2 parts, the one that we have confirmed today is the export of Inventories (Availability and Rates). In the next few weeks we will do the next Reserves import homologation.
Through this new communication protocol it is possible to export Inventories (Availability and Rates) directly from the PMS, as well as automatically collect Reservations made through the Web.
- Availability and Rates Update:
- Established quotas and Prices per day for the different Rooms, although a Room Type in the PMS may mean different Room Types in the OTA (Standard Double, Sea View Double, Ground Floor Double, etc., being able to increase or decrease the prices in percentage terms, depending on the Type of Room)
- Days of Minimum Stay, maximum stay. Release Control (the 2nd OTA that includes releases)
- Closing dates.
- The possibility of scheduling the update is enabled so that it is carried out automatically (normally, every day at dawn, although it can be configured according to the needs of the Hotel). On the other hand, there is also the manual option that sends the data to the OTA at the time the user decides. The average time of an update for a whole year, both in the automatic and manual cases, is less than one minute.
Reception of Reservations:
- The Reservation made through Hotelbeds is loaded directly into the PMS (the existence of new Reservations sends them directly at the moment in which Hotelbeds are produced to our Seven Stars system).
- A check is made of the prior existence in the PMS of each of the Reserves recovered, as well as the modifications made to them.
- Hotelbeds is informed if said Reservation has been loaded, and in case of error the reason is indicated.
- After receiving each Reservation, a printout of the data associated with it is made (as well as an email is sent to the Head of Accommodations). In this way, the Hotel will perceive that a new Reservation has been loaded into its Computer Systems
- Quota and Booking update automatically
- Following the new trends for the optimization of communication between the Hotel and the OTA, direct access from the PMS to the master and transactional values of: HSI Contract List, HSI Contract Detail, and HSI Contract Inventory has been implemented. In this way, the Hotel will be able, in a simple way, to obtain all the relevant information for the communication configuration.