2015. Integration with Sentido
As part of our integration campaign with the main OTAs on the Market, we are pleased to officially announce the creation of a new Communication Protocol in the Seven Stars OTA Connectivity suite, the PMS of Class One Group . One of the great qualities of this integration is that it is internally protocolized with the OTA regulations.
It is, in this case, the integration with TourOnline, its main product is the room reservation and Channel Management System DIRS21, It was launched in 1999 and is continuously being developed. An increasing number of years and DIRS21 Clients confirm sustainable and innovative development. Today, more than 3,500 hotels and tourism service providers DIRS21 and in 2011 a business volume of more than 200 million. With individual Internet solutions, powerful content management systems, from the individual hotel website, large vacation portals to the powerful DIRS21 online reservation system.
Through this new communication protocol it is possible to export Inventories (Availability and Rates) directly from the PMS, as well as automatically collect Reservations made through the Web.
Availability and Rates Update:
- Established quotas and Prices per day for the different Rooms, although a Room Type in the PMS may mean different Room Types in the OTA (Standard Double, Sea View Double, Ground Floor Double, etc., being able to increase or decrease the prices in percentage terms, depending on the Type of Room)
- Days of Minimum Stay, maximum stay.
- A single rate is exported in which the Meal Plan management can be included (Room Only, Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All Include).
- Price control by occupancy.
- Closing dates, and CTA (Close To Arrival), CTD (Close To Departure)
- The possibility of scheduling the update is enabled so that it is carried out automatically (normally, every day at dawn, although it can be configured according to the needs of the Hotel). On the other hand, there is also the manual option that sends the data to the OTA at the time the user decides. The average time of an update for a whole year, both in the automatic and manual cases, is less than one minute.
Reception of Reservations:
- The Reservation made through DIR21 is loaded directly into the PMS (the existence of new Reservations is verified through a periodic check, with a configurable frequency depending on the needs of the Hotel; e.g .: 10 ‘, 30’, a once a day, etc.).
- After receiving each Reservation, a printout of the data associated with it is made (as well as an email is sent to the Head of Accommodations). In this way, the Hotel will perceive that a new Reservation has been loaded into its Computer Systems
- Quota and Booking update automatically
- Following the new trends for the optimization of communication between the Hotel and the OTA, direct access from the PMS has been implemented to the master and transactional values of: Rate Plan, Room Type, Reservations (All Reservations, Check One-Year In-Out, One-Year Modifications). In this way, the Hotel will be able, in a simple way, to obtain all the relevant information for the configuration of communication, as well as the exhaustive inventory of Reservations (historical)