2016. Integration with Synxis-Sabre
As part of our integration campaign with the main OTAs on the Market, we are pleased to officially announce the creation of a new Communication Protocol in the Seven Stars OTA Connectivity suite, the Class One Group PMS. One of the great qualities of this integration, is that internally it is protocolized with the OTA regulations.
In this case, it is about integration with Synxis-Sabre , get to know Saber Hospitality Solutions and discover a world of unprecedented distribution and marketing expertise at your fingertips, with a flexible range of technology solutions designed to help your business grow.
You will benefit from:
- Trusted Local Service with Global Experience: You receive local support and experience from our German and European experts, at the same time you gain the security of putting your business in the hands of a recognized company globally for its solidity and reliability.
- Innovation: You want to be sure that you chose a technology provider you can trust. Saber Hospitality constantly invests in innovation and is committed to providing the best solutions for the industry. We create reliable products and services.
- Commitment to Your Growth: You are probably experiencing the rapidly evolving industry in distribution, revenue management and converged merchandising functions. That also requires you to move fast and stay on the cutting edge of trends. Saber Hospitality has the best travel team – experts in their field who can guide and advise you every step of the way – and who are committed to helping you grow your business and achieve your goals.
Through this new communication protocol it is possible to export Inventories (Availability and Rates) directly from the PMS, as well as automatically collect Reservations made through the Web.
Availability and Rates Update:
- Established quotas and Prices per day for the different Rooms, although a Room Type in the PMS may mean different Room Types in the OTA (Standard Double, Sea View Double, Ground Floor Double, etc., being able to increase or decrease the prices in percentage terms, depending on the Type of Room)
- Days of Minimum Stay, maximum stay.
- A single rate is exported in which the Meal Plan management can be included (Room Only, Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All Include).
- Price control by occupancy.
- Closing dates, and CTA (Close To Arrival), CTD (Close To Departure)
- The possibility of scheduling the update is enabled so that it is carried out automatically (normally, every day at dawn, although it can be configured according to the needs of the Hotel). On the other hand, there is also the manual option that sends the data to the OTA at the time the user decides. The average time of an update for a whole year, both in the automatic and manual cases, is less than one minute.
Reception of Reservations:
- The Reservation made through Synxis-Sabre is loaded directly into the PMS, the moment it occurs.
- After receiving each Reservation, a printout of the data associated with it is made (as well as an email is sent to the Head of Accommodations). In this way, the Hotel will perceive that a new Reservation has been loaded into its Computer Systems
- Quota and Booking update automatically